Jade Wallace’s fiction, poetry, and essays have been published, or are forthcoming, in Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Sweden, New Zealand, and India. They are the author of several chapbooks, most recently the collaborative ZZOO (Collusion Books, forthcoming October 2020) and Test Centre (ZED Press 2019), and the solo Rituals of Parsing (Anstruther Press 2018). Their writing has received support from the Canada Council for the Arts, the Ontario Arts Council, and the City of Windsor, has won the Muriel’s Journey Poetry Prize and the Anita and Alistair MacLeod Prize, and has been nominated for The Journey Prize. A former legal worker, they are currently the Reviews Editor for CAROUSEL, an organizing member of Draft Reading Series, an M.A. student in Creative Writing at the University of Windsor, and one half of the collaborative writing partnership MA|DE. Regrettably, Jade Wallace was not the inspiration for the lascivious novel of the same name.
- Email me at email@example.com.
- Find me on Twitter @nycterosea and @ma_de_projects.
- Find me on Instragram @nycterosea and @ma_de_projects.
- Learn more about MA|DE by visiting our website.
- Listen to the Leafy Greens’ music on Bandcamp or listen to my solo music on Bandcamp.
- Send me a dead letter.